When we started Undress4Success, we looked for an online job source that provided legitimate work from home and telecommuting job listings without scams or bogus “business opportunities.”
We were just about to give up and create our own site when we discovered one we learned to trust, one with real jobs at a fair price.
You should never pay for a job (scams abound that make you pay for “supplies” or “invest” to be hired), but a subscription to a bonafide, reputable job listing service that is honest and will help you find the kind of job you want is definitely worth the money.
So why did we pick FlexJobs? They:
- Have the integrity and professionalism that we sought in a work from home job site, with a great staff and a proven track record of helping people find jobs.
- Pre-screen every telecommute job before it’s posted to weed out scams, advertising, and too-good-to-be-true listings.
- Offer excellent customer service by phone, e-mail, and chat/instant messenger, and a 100% money-back guarantee.
- Have a broad range of work from home jobs – over 100 different job categories, from freelance to full-time, contract to employee, entry-level to executive.
- Have helped over 900,000 job seekers since their founding in 2007. Click here to read some of their success stories.
Before we decided to recommend FlexJobs, however, we signed up ourselves. We followed them for a few months. We checked out some of the work from home jobs on our own, e-mailing some of the hiring managers and asking if the jobs were legitimate. Finally, we contacted the CEO/Founder of FlexJobs and got to know her.
Use the code “U4S” when you sign up at FlexJobs and save 30%.
About the CEO/Founder of FlexJobs, Sara Sutton Fell
Sara Sutton Fell shares our passion for working from home and for helping people steer clear of scams. The idea for FlexJobs came to Sara in 2006 when she was pregnant with her first child. She searched for flexible work from home jobs and discovered how challenging it was to find legitimate, professional-level jobs. Sara decided to create what she’d been looking for – a clean, well-designed site dedicated to providing legitimate flexible jobs. Sara and FlexJobs have been featured on CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, the Wall Street Journal, and many other outlets.
FlexJobs has over 20,000 current job listings from over 3,700 companies. A team of 13 job researchers scours the Internet every day, searching through job boards and employer websites to find legitimate work from home jobs amid all the scams. And every week, FlexJobs cleans out old or expired jobs to ensure only still-available jobs are posted.
In addition, employers who are hiring post their jobs with FlexJobs because they know they’ll find a fantastic pool of qualified candidates who are serious about working from home—people like you.
What kind of jobs do they have?
FlexJobs has over 100 jobs categories so you’ll find telecommuting job listings in almost every industry, from entry-level through executive. You’re also able to search for jobs based on location, including states, cities, regions of the U.S., and international locations.
Use the code ‘U4S’ when you sign up at FlexJobs and save 30%.
What value do you get from a FlexJobs subscription? You’ll be able to…
- Spend less time digging to find the legitimate, professional work from home job listings
- Find all telecommuting, freelance, flexible schedule, & part-time jobs in one place
- See the most direct places to send your job applications to employers
- Feel safer knowing that every job and employer on FlexJobs is pre-screened to weed out scams BEFORE the jobs are posted
- Get exclusive savings of 10-75% on products and services that promote work-life balance through FlexJobs’ Special Partner Offers
- Access one-on-one customer service by phone, email, and online chat with real, live humans from the FlexJobs team
- Know that if you’re not 100% satisfied, you’ll receive a full refund, no questions asked
- Learn more about the full benefits of a FlexJobs membership here
If you’re not ready to sign up for a subscription, FlexJobs offers these free services:
- Read free job search and career advice articles on the FlexJobs Blog
- Learn about the flexible jobs market through social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube)
- View FlexJobs’ job listings to get a sense of what’s available before you sign up. Follow this link to see the latest telecommute job listings.
- Use the Guide to the Best Companies for Flexible Jobs, a database of over 25,000 companies who have offered flexible jobs in the past, researched by the FlexJobs team. A sample of the Guide:
Ready to Give FlexJobs a Try?
FlexJobs gives a 30% discount for Undress4Success readers. They have several subscription levels to choose from to fit your job search needs, including…
- One MONTH for $9.95 (normally $14.95)
- Three MONTHS for $20.95 (normally $29.95)
- One YEAR for $34.95 (normally $49.95)
Just enter the promo code “U4S” when you sign up at FlexJobs.com.
The FlexJobs team does their best to police the work from home jobs they post, but nobody’s perfect. Don’t hesitate to give them a yell if you run across a post that’s expired or questionable in any way. They really do want to know.
We think you’ll agree that FlexJobs is the best work from home job resource for telecommuting! Let us know what you think so we can continue to make Undress4Success the most trusted work-at-home job site on the web.
Full disclosure: We earn a commission on signups at FlexJobs, but we absolutely would not recommend them if we didn’t think they were the best place you could go. Our reputation depends on it, so if you disagree we want to know!